1.Click on the “Share” icon
2. Select “Share” again
3. Select “Notes”
4. Copy and paste the URL into the Activity Submission form
Garmin Connect (PC) – setting permission
1. Select “Settings”
2. Click “Privacy”
3. Under “Who can see your new activity”, select “Everyone”
4. Please also ensure that the activity’s privacy setting is not set as private only
Garmin Connect App (Smartphone) – setting permission
1. Select the options located in the top left
2. Select “Settings”
3. Select “Profile and Privacy”
4. Set it according to the image below
How to get the GPS link (Smartphone)
1. Click on the “Share” icon
2. Click on “Copy to clipboard” and paste it into the submission form. If there is no “Copy to Clipboard” option available, please select “Notes” then copy the link and paste it into the Activity Submission Form.
1. Go to the activity you wish to submit, click on the “Share” icon
2. Click on “Notepad”
3. Copy and paste the URL into the Activity Submission Form
Runtastic (PC) – setting permission
1. Click “Settings” in the top right panel
2. Click “Settings” in the top right panel
3. Select “All” to allow public access
Runtastic – How to get link (PC)
1. From your internet browser, highlight and copy the URL:
2. Paste the link into the activity submission form. Please ensure that your privacy settings is set to “ALL” (currently, only desktop version have this setting available, not on smartphone application)
Runtastic – How to get link (Smartphone)
1. Select the “Share” icon
2. Acquire link by clicking “Copy to clipboard”. If there is no “Copy to clipboard” option available, please select “Notes” then copy the link and paste it into the activity submission form
3. Paste the link into the activity submission form.
Amend privacy settings guide for Runkeeper.
If you preferred to remain private, please at least add us “Ultimate 100DC” and select the privacy level as viewable by “Friends” only. Otherwise, we will not be able to access your activities and verify all the data.
1. Click on the setting icon
2. Select “Promotions & Privacy”
3. Scroll down for more selection
4. Uncheck “Keep my profile and account private”
Runkeeper (Smartphone users)
1. Click on the left menu icon.
2. Select “Settings”
3. Scroll down for more option
4. Select “Activities viewable by”
5. Select “Everyone”
** Important Notes: If you changed your privacy from “Only Me” to “Everyone”, this changes will only apply to your future activities. To reflect the changes in those activities before you change your setting, please go to each individual activity, click setting and update the GPS map to be “Viewable by Everyone”.
Nike+ does not have a share/export activity link feature, also it doesn’t have a way to make your activities publicly viewable by outsiders…in view of this, we have 3 suggestions for all participant that using Nike+, depending on whichever your preference:
- Switch your running app to other popular apps such as Strava.
- Screenshot all your activity details and upload them via our Image upload submission form.
- Sync your Nike+ activity to Smashrun and sync to Strava(or your prefered apps), and submit the link instead